a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

TEACHING LITERATURE

Teaching Literature (my new blog) is now online. This is what I'm doing - posting teaching worksheets, teaching ideas, etc. for teaching literature at the undergraduate and graduate level.

Steph has already mailed in something for me to post, so apparently it's going to be up and running.

'cause it's not quite er... fair of me to take up a bunch of blogspace without, you know, saying something of importance about something important to me.

So, like, visit and comment and shit.

1 Comments:

  • Wow - very long time, no blog. Sorry for the crappiness! Anyway, my bf Scott (whom you've never met, but is moving in to my place in April) and I are coming to Chicago this weekend. Staying at the Talbott, which I'm told is by Watertower, probably doing the Chinatown/shopping/tourist thing. So if you guys are going to be in town, give me a call on my cell phone - we should at least get together for dinner!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home