a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fucker

http://www.carsmart.net/used-cars/Photos/rJ27360.jpg

Someone driving (driving? no- I should say emphatically NOT driving) this vehicle double parked in my car this morning for at least an hour, causing me to miss a dissertation meeting an raise my blood pressure to the point where the look I gave her as she slowly ambled her fat ass to the car should have incenerated her body.

Instead, she waved.

Oh - for lazer beam eyes.

Other than that, things are going deceptively well today - Bob has continued her quest to avoid making any lesson plans at all by last session splitting the students into small groups and having them talk amongst themselves for half the hour and present for the other half.

They also handed in short assignments.

I had to look through these assignments, also not my job.

I am going to go get some sushi, and when I return to the world of the reasonable, I will be prepared for, er, anything.

1 Comments:

  • You waited an hour? Wow, you are a better person than I.

    Last time I was double parked in, I called the cops as soon as I got to my car. Bitch got towed. It took 10 minutes for the truck to come, in addition to however long s/he was double parked before I got there, so really, s/he had exceeded his/her decent double-parking time limit.

    Short assignments in HUM core = 3 minutes per paper. That way you don't have to feel so bad about doing something that's not your job.

    By Blogger J, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home