a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Oh wow does snow suck.

On the up side I didn't go to class today because I couldn't justify risking my life to discuss "Luxury Fever", "Bobos in Paradise" and "Conspicuous Consumption".

On the down side I was stuck in my apartment all day.

On the up side I wrote a rough draft of my midterm paper for gothic, finished all the reading for next week (Yay Lowbrow!), and got a start on my final papers.

On the down side I wrote a rough draft of my midterm paper for gothic, finished all the reading for next... bleah...

Altogether a productive if utterly boring day.

Although I have to say that "The Amber Gods" rocks. Who wouldn't want to get a strand of amber beads carved into little grotesque figures of gods? I think the reason that I'm so partial to it is the prominence of gemstones. I am completely a gemstone kind of girl.

Alas - this post is rather uninspired. I think it must have something to do with my sitting around all day in my pajamas drinking diet pepsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home