a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Oh man.

I am having some SERIOUS trouble concentrating these days - I don't know if it's the crack, the heroin, or the hookers - but something has to go.

seriously, tho'... major intellectual blockage in the cerebral cortex, complete shutdown of all non-essential systems, loss of function in jargon centers, bailing water out of memory cells, we've lost shields, and they've cut power to all decks except 16.

Clearly I am in danger of immediate brain collapse or the Borg, you know, whichever.

I keep setting these little resolutions to get x, y, and z done this or that week, and this and that week pass without a bit of x, y or z happening. Is this normal for a 3rd year? Am I losing my edge? Will everyone laugh at my paper? Can I even understand what the hell I wrote last year?

Designed an English 101 syllabus today for the Course Design Workshop tomorrow (yay). I can say with fair certainty that this potential class could fuck up an entire incoming class of freshman (all while exposing them to the exciting world of canonical texts!).
my condolences to my future students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home