a pocket full of rhinestones

Sunday, February 01, 2004

hummm... suits my mood:


What Flavour Are You? Mmm, I am Lemon Flavoured.Mmm, I am Lemon Flavoured.


I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, I'm actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you don't mind a bit of cutting to the chase. What Flavour Are You?


This has got to be one of the most accurate little tests that I've ever experienced. Sorry all, I just got back from a lovely weekend with the family and boyfriend and returned to the gateway-to-the-netherworld known as Chicago. Not that I'm bitter, no - of course not, not bitter at all.

The only thing that's looking up for this week is the possibility of fondue on Wed. That is worth doing a little dance for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home