a pocket full of rhinestones

Monday, November 15, 2004

I know that everyone seems to think that I have evaporated - and really this is true.

I somehow converted my entire body into a water vapor and have been jet-setting about the city as a cloud for the past few days. Interesting notes:

1. you can see a lot of things in 40th story windows
2. they don't call it the windy city for nothing
3. I am a big liar.


So anyways - the disapperance is due to the boyfriend (as if you didn't know) with whom I am currently enjoying the longest habitation in the same city since undergrad. It is delightful - unfortunately, it is also wreaking havoc in my social life. Alas. Soon he will be back in interviews and I will be the available (if slightly more bitter) girl that I have been for the past 3 years.

maybe in June...

In any case - you will be pleased to note that I am meeting today with someone who is helping me to get the website online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home