a pocket full of rhinestones

Monday, June 27, 2005

This weekend.

With an amazing overabundance of things to do this weekend, my life has been pretty busy.

The Pride Parade was again, alas, not visited by me this year. Multiple excuses and / or reasons follow.

Boyfriend's birthday - that's right, folks. I have had so much marzipan in the last three days that there must be some kind of worldwide shortage - expect almond prices to spike this week.

Becky's birthday - yet another reason for the eating of the cake. Also a reason for the drinking of the mojitos (see below)

Hungover from drinking due to celebration of these birthdays @ Charlies, Hopleaf, and some place I can't remember where we had pizza and yet more beer. Mojitos, Red delicious Appletinis, various free Stoli drinks, Malibus and Coke, and white Russians were had in abundance. An entire pizza was eaten at 2am. It is impossible that one should go out drinking with Becky and not get hammered, sloshed, wasted, and variously drunk - and somehow this turns into a food craving post-drinking. I'm not sure if the pizza was good, but it was salty delicious.

Meals at Red Lobster, The Pheonix, Giordianos, and the ice-cream aisle of Jewel-Osco.

Much giggling, throwing of pillows, falling down, eating directly from the ice-cream container, and amusing conversation was had by all.

As I seem to have managed to roll the bloated corpse of my body to the Regenstein, I think that I will do some work. Or take a nap. Or work on napping. Or nap while working. You know, whatever.

Rumors of thrifting today - Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home