a pocket full of rhinestones

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So... Yeah.

I'm finishing up my last week of teaching this summer (sentences, Yay!) and trying to get everything together for some interviews and job applications and cleaning and hospital and getting my damn proposal done and stuff.

So things have been a little hectic.

Currently I'm chez writing program, waiting to interview for the assistant director position (I'll let you know if I get it).

Tonight the boy has call, so I will be catching dinner with Michael and running out to get some entertaining Belgian Beer that tastes like apples.

Tomorrow I will be going into the hospital for the weekend. (News on the seizure thing as I get it).

As an indicator of my current level of stress. I'm really REALLY looking forward to staying in the hospital. Eat whatever I want, no exercize, time to work on my dissertation, and not being able to leave the bed for, like, 4 days. I'm sure that this is just a teensy bit strange, but it sounds like heaven from this end.

I'm sure I'll update in the next day or so, so until then....

3 Comments:

  • Yay! You're still alive. I was beginning to wonder....

    By Blogger Al, at 2:39 PM  

  • Yeah, I've been buried under the teaching.

    How's you?

    By Blogger katie, at 4:26 PM  

  • If that Belgian beer is Appel Vit, I heartily approve. If not, do tell.

    Good luck being a lab rat, and give a call when you're disconnected and we'll go find some fruity cocktails.

    By Blogger St. Eph, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home