a pocket full of rhinestones

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Newly edited for my sanity.

That's right, folks - you can say all you want about blogging integrity, but I am willing to turn tail and run when the need arises. I have heard of the possibility for some importantly scary people to see this blog who would not like what I have written. This leads me to several questions and in my not-really-famous-but-I-like-to-think-so-way, I will number them for you.

1) I am a graduate student. My life is an unending series of flaming hoops through which to jump, and people whose nether-regions I must kiss. I have no interest in making my life any harder than it is.

2) Anyone who goes looking for comments about themselves should be careful - you never know what you're going to find - and if you'll like it once you find it. I am honest, often brutally so, but hey - that's just a friendly service provided by your local KT.

3) After careful analysis of all of the previous posts - they now contain what I would be willing to say to someone's face. My integrity is now in not hiding behind the relative anonymity of this medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home