a pocket full of rhinestones

Monday, March 01, 2004

SO this is it...

Ok, I'm ready - I have two pages of outline to support me, I have my convictions behind me, I have apathy working in my favor - I am ready to give this presentation. Hopefully *crosses fingers* everyone will say totally random and uninteresting things about it and bat it around ineffectually and then move on. The other option, of course, is that they will find a big flaw that I don't know about (or that X will hate it).

We shall see how it all works out! - Tomorrow I will let you know if it was a rip-roaring success, a miserable failure, or an eh.

With that particular rant bracketed, my life is otherwise good - I'm thinking in the cosmic sense here, i.e. ignoring the big pile of laundry and dishes that I need to do, and the milk in my fridge that has gone a bit more than off [More like OFF]. Is it bad when the vegetables say hello in the morning? I would like to throw them out, but they seem to be building some kind of primitive aqueduct using my celery and bottled water, and I would hate to cut them off in the midst of their cultural achievements. I draw the line with the mini toothpick siege machines - the ones that hurl olives. When they reach the seige warfare stage, the zucchini will have to go.

I can no longer live on packaged tuna; I may have to venture out to the bell-o-taco tonight (may the culinary gods forgive me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home