a pocket full of rhinestones

Monday, April 05, 2004

I feel that I just have to say this - If it offends you, I apologize in advance. But from the way my life has been going lately, I feel that it has to be said - not to anyone in particular, but just to mankind in general.

When I do something stupid, please just tell me. It will save you from frustration, and me from making the same mistake twice.

Keeping something irritating a secret is just a good way for you to get mad, and me to remain utterly oblivious (if I was dumb enough to say or do it in the first place, I probably didn't catch that it was rude).

I understand that I have no tact (really - I think it's a genetic defect or something) - I rely on others to let me know when I have crossed the line. Thus, it is in the best interest of everyone to let me know when I am an idiot. I promise not to be offended if you point out when I act stupidly- in fact, I will probably apologise for the pain that I have caused you and correct (to the best of my ability) my future behaviour.

I'm just sayin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home