a pocket full of rhinestones

Saturday, June 12, 2004

So here I am.

Sitting in my chair - looking at my computer screen.

People have been rater nasty lately. It makes you wonder, though, how many people really don't like you that pretend to do so. Please seem my post "I feel that I have to say this"- Oh well. I'll survive. Can't say I'm not sad, but really - what can I do? Yell back and I'm a self-righteous bitch. Whine about it and I'm a puss. Be mortally wounded and I'm playing right in to someone trying to cause me pain. Clearly the high road is better. So I say: "ah well... if people don't like me there's not much I can do about it." Better luck next time KT.

That aside, I went to see the new Harry Potter again yesterday. Still charming! I spent some time with Kerri, who wants to go estate saleing as soon as she gets back in town.

As for me - cleaning of apartment, possible rummage saleing, drinking, sleeping, etc.

A fun-filled if boring kind of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home