a pocket full of rhinestones

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Weekend.

Picked up the boyfriend in Milwaukee on Saturday evening and met Ivan and Al for dinner and movies @ my place. Mulan was watched, some extrodinary vodka-cream-spinach-pasta was had and merry conversation escaped from the lips of happy friends. This morning we all went out for Tiffin goodness surmounted by marzipans dipped in chocolate. Then I drove back up to Milwaukee to drop the boy back off at the Badger Bus terminal (sadly sending him back to Madisonia).

Alas.

Tonight I will drink an appletini, crawl in bed, plan my week, and possibly read - all else failing I will sleep.

Tomorrow I will awake refreshed and ready to attack the Regenstein with the full force of my studious nature - or a stick, you know, whichever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home