a pocket full of rhinestones

Friday, September 02, 2005

No, I'm not dead...

Just in hermit mode and in a state of non-communication due to the lack of email chez moi.

Thus, this afternoon I am blogging at you from Pause, a delightful internet cafe in Edgewater. Oh so wonderful.

So here's the scoop.

The boy just finished his ER rotation which has hours that vary between the 7am to 7pm shift and the 7pm to 7am shift. Thus, my sleeping schedule has been gerfuckten. But as it is now over I can finally catch up on the snatches of sleep I have missed. And, due to a more regular schedule, perhaps I can get some work done - I know, it's a pipe dream, but it's all I've got right now.

Dissertation is ugh. I will update you with the details later.

Today, the studying has been momentarily interrupted by a visit from the Noelle @ pause, which is delightful.

Tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, my sister will be around! Yay!

write again soon,
KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home