a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh, I am a rockstar.

Ok, so class went swimmingly - in fact, better than swimmingly, it went like an olympic swimmer who spontaneously mid-race grew gills.


We chatted about alienation. We chatted about Plato. We laughed, we made jokes. Students wanted to transfer into this section because they thought it was better than their other ones.

It was great.

Whew.

Ok, so now is the big test. Prof. M-----r comes back from France and we shall see what she thinks of my handiwork.

And like, spontaneously last night I decided to take up knitting. I highly recommend Stitch-n-Bitch 1 as an awesome way to learn. I can say this because the object that I have knitted so far (clearly destined to be a dishrag) actually looks like knitting and not, say, knots.

This is a step forward. So now I knit while the boy plays Grand Theft Auto, and then we do the exercise thing with me on my brand new elliptical machine and him on his freakish exercise bike of doom. My elliptical machine apparently has "orbital drive" which makes me feel like I'm in some kind of space program, and I can ride it while I watch Kill Bill, which makes me feel like I am some kind of stealthy elliptical ninja.

Ah the joys of video.

Today is administrative crap, class, yelling at the people at Bank One, and generally being on campus.

Tomorrow? Studying -- ooh, and I think the American cultures workshop is tomorrow - they always have really good food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home