a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Bored...

Ok, so I'm blogging before class starts. In the classroom. There's one student in here, but apparently he's on the phone with his mother asking her questions about his Hebrew homework. Odd

I have all my papers laid out,
My soda at the ready,
My computer's background has been changed from naked woman to er... something clothed.

And, frankly, I'm a little nervous. You see, this is the first time I've ever had to teach a whole class of my own that wasn't obviously going to be a discussion.

And really, I am currently contemplating my fitness for this duty. I feel like saying to my students "Fear not! You have a nearly competent professional at the helm of this ship."

Or the kind of person who has to reluctantly has to answer "yes, I'm a doctor" when they scream "Is there a doctor on the plane?!" when really you have been working dermatology for the past 20 years.

Ok. Students arriving, gotta go.

Wish me luck!
KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home