a pocket full of rhinestones

Monday, May 17, 2004

Bad Student! Back to Work!

After Dim Sum madness, Saturday was spent making an accessory computer chip and LED encrusted glove to go with the cyborg eyepiece that I made for Halloween (why it struck me at 7:00 at night to rip down computer parts for a flashing glove I will never know. If you know me, you know about my interest in shiny things, my packrat nature, and my Macgyver tendencies - all of these conspire to give me impulses to make strange and useless things late at night. This is just part of what it means to be KT)

In any case - Saturday, although fun, was a total bust for studying.

Sunday was a trip to the Milwaukee Public Museum to see (I'm not kidding) the new exhibit on ancient Egyptian tombs: "The Quest For Immortality". There was this box lunch, and a lecture, and tickets to the museum, and tickets to the show, and an IMAX movie. It was - er... educational. This was my mom's choice for her mothers' day gift, so I can't really say anything bad about it.

The food was good. Yes, the food was quite good.
And, um, I got some black cat earrings.
And, um, I got to spend quality time with my family.
And, um, Scott and I got to make fun of the self-guided audio tour, so that was cool.

Yeah.

In any case - Sunday, although educational, was again a total bust for studying.

Now it's Monday, and I just spent the entire day shopping for shoes and jammies, and I really don't want to study. Perhaps if I read these few articles I can justify my Monday - yes... that's what I'll do...

wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home