a pocket full of rhinestones

Monday, May 24, 2004

damnation, earwax, and penny loafers

Today I was a ninja. I would like to say that this means I was clad head to toe in black, went on a secret mission, and got to use really interesting weaponry and stealth to kick ass. Instead it means that I turned off my cell phone, didn't tell anyone where I was going, and hid in the library all day.

I did wear black!

In any case, today was a day of: paper writing, vain expostulations to the gods of sleep deprivation, and McDonald's coffee. More paper writing to follow this week, as well as reading that I will probably forget to do, massive copying of paper for the comic book workshop, writing of journal articles and an abstract, and general end of quarter nonsense.

Wow, my life is just so damn FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home