a pocket full of rhinestones

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner....

So I am back in Chicago after a merry jaunt to the cheese state. And I have brought the charming and ever-congenial boyfriend with me. We have played Morrowind - and behold the peoples of Vvardenfell quake at the mere echoes from our footsteps.

(at least we like to think so)

The boyfriend just patted me on the head and said "they quake in your footsteps, sweetie"

(I feel that I have just been mocked -- but my Daedric Crescent says "oooh baby")

In any case - I have been mostly incognito this past week except for a strange interest in politics (Farenheight 9-11 rocks!), a bizarre interest in the structure of the U of C (YAY meetings), and a delicious interest in the ripening avocadoes on my counter.

Oh yeah, and that lesbian love affair (just kidding folks - if only my life were that interesting right now)

In any case - tomorrow is Great America in celebration of The Boyfriend's birthday... to be followed later this week by dim sum - oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home