a pocket full of rhinestones

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

On a secondary note.

German apathy is at an all time high. I'm not sure what it is, but my tolerance for working on it drops by 50 degrees every day - soon to be at the chilly 0 degrees Kelvin ( -273 degress C, -459 degrees F, or 55 degress K below where Oxygen MELTS). When it reaches that point, all German related activity will utterly cease - I will be unable to even vibrate my vocal chords to amuse others with the word "farten". I have to find some way to make this interesting. Perhaps an oreo-cookie-for-a-sentence-translated plan would work. Perhaps I can think of something less fattening. I think it's time to make a trip to Target for party favors. I can think of nothing that would get me through a translation of German like knowing that when I'm done I can blow bubbles from a tiny wand in a heart-shaped bottle in the Regenschtein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home