a pocket full of rhinestones

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Today.

Yes - this weekend has thus far been a roller-coaster ride of fun. Post drinking / blogging yesterday I slept until 11pm, which has surprisingly not screwed up my sleep schedule. The Boyfriend arrived at 11 and woke me by calling on my cell phone... conversation as follows:

me - "whursst?"
him - "hello!"
me - "where are you?"
him - "open your door"

staggering from bed and tossing on a bathrobe I open the door to see my boyfriend smiling at me. Now that, my friends is a good way to wake up.

And thus we left for Dave's white-trash party. And it was cool. And he has a VERY nice apartment. And I swear that he shaved himself a mullet just for the occasion. Boyfriend and I went home fairly early as both he and I were exhausted.

Now, three movies (First Contact, Interview With a Vampire, Kill Bill), several additions to Halloween costume, Morrowind, and a pizza later - we are winding down a delightful evening at my apt.

Tomorrow - antique show. Sleep. Perhaps more Indian food. And all of the things that make life grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home